Kay County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Kay County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Kay County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Kay County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Kay County low-income housing.

Newkirk Housing Authority Newkirk OK 9 Kanza Lane 74647 580-362-6264

Ponca City Housing Authority Ponca OK 201 East Broadway Avenue 74601 580-762-4445

Tonkawa Tribal Housing Tonkawa OK 36 Cisco Dr 74653 580-628-5301

The Kay County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Kay County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Kay County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Kay County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Blackwell OK 1006 West Ferguson Avenue 74631 580-363-0375