Seneca County Housing Authority (Ohio)

The Seneca County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Seneca County, Ohio. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Seneca County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Seneca County low-income housing.

Tiffin Housing Authority Tiffin OH 477 West Perry Street 44883 419-447-7744

The Seneca County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Seneca County, Ohio. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Seneca County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Seneca County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Green Springs OH 5912 East County Road 44 44836 419-639-2122

Veterans of Foreign Wars Tiffin OH 345 North Township Road 91 44883 419-448-9023

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fostoria OH 112 West Tiffin Street 44830 419-435-2282