Wyandot County Housing Authority (Ohio)

The Wyandot County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Wyandot County, Ohio. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Wyandot County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Wyandot County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Carey OH 121 East Findlay Street 43316 419-396-6830

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2842 Upper Sandusky OH 123 North Sandusky Avenue 43351 419-294-5255