Ottawa County Housing Authority

Search for Ottawa County OH housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Oak Harbor Senior Center Oak Harbor OH 8180 West State Route 163 43449 419-898-2800

Ottawa County Ohio Senior Center Port Clinton OH 320 East 3rd Street 43452 419-734-1481

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Ottawa County Veterans Service Oak Harbor OH 8444 West State Route 163 43449 419-898-2089

Veterans of Foreign Wars Port Clinton OH 214 Madison Street 43452 419-734-9981

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8732 Oak Harbor OH 251 West Main Street 43449 419-898-0810