Huron County Housing Authority (Ohio)

The Huron County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Huron County, Ohio. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Huron County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Huron County low-income housing.

Norwalk Housing Authority Norwalk OH 17 Mill Street 44857 419-663-7800

The Huron County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Huron County, Ohio. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Huron County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Huron County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Huron County Veterans Services Norwalk OH 130 Shady Lane Drive 44857 419-668-4150

Veterans of Foreign Wars Bellevue OH 2001 East Main Street 44811 419-483-9027

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2743 Norwalk OH 140 Milan Avenue 44857 419-668-2335

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3430 Willard OH 19 Woodland Avenue 44890 419-935-8532