Hardin County Housing Authority

Search for Hardin County OH housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Ada OH 2147 Ohio 235 45810 419-634-5096

Veterans of Foreign Wars Forest OH 204 East Lima Street 45843 419-273-3011

Veterans of Foreign Wars Belle Center OH 2429 County Road 200 43310 937-464-7735