Wood County Housing Authority (Ohio)

The Wood County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Wood County, Ohio. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Wood County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Wood County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Walbridge OH 109 North Main Street 43465 419-666-0367

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1148 Bowling Green OH 719 South Main Street 43402 419-353-6371

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2984 Northwood OH 102 West Andrus Road 43619 419-666-7762