Hennepin County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Hennepin County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Hennepin County, Minnesota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Hennepin County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Hennepin County low-income housing.

Bloomington Housing Authority Bloomington MN 1800 West Old Shakopee Road 55431 952-563-8937

The Hennepin County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Hennepin County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Hennepin County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Hennepin County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans St. Paul MN 1 Federal Drive 55111 612-725-3175

Disabled American Veterans Minneapolis MN 4209 East 54th Street 55417 612-726-9591

Everett McClay Veterans Of Foreign Wars Post 1296 Bloomington MN 311 West 84th Street 55420 952-854-1296

Hennepin County Veterans Services Minneapolis MN 300 South 6th Street 55487 612-348-3300

James Ballentine Veteran Of Foreign Wars Post #246 Minneapolis MN 2916 Lyndale Avenue South 55408 612-823-6233

Minnesota Paralyzed Veterans Minneapolis MN 1 Veterans Drive 55417 612-726-9472

Palmer Lake Veteran Of Foreign Wars Minneapolis MN 2817 Brookdale Drive 55444 763-560-3720

Paralyzed Veterans of America St. Paul MN Minnehaha Avenue 55111 612-726-1003

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Brooklyn Park Vet Center Minneapolis MN 7001 78th Avenue North, 300 55445 763-503-2220

Veteran Of Foreign Wars Post 5555 - Richfield Minneapolis MN 6715 Lake Shore Drive South 55423 612-869-5555

Veterans Airlift Command St. Louis Park MN 5775 Wayzata Boulevard, 700 55416 952-582-2911

Veterans and Community Housing Minneapolis MN 5511 Minnehaha Avenue 55417 612-333-0027

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hopkins MN 100 Shady Oak Road 55343 952-938-9916

Veterans of Foreign Wars Minneapolis MN 5222 Bass Lake Road 55429 763-537-9914

Hennepin County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Hennepin County, Minnesota may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Hennepin County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Hennepin County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Minnetonka Senior Center Minnetonka MN 14600 Minnetonka Boulevard 55345 952-939-8393