Chisago County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Chisago County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Chisago County, Minnesota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Chisago County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Chisago County low-income housing.

Lindstrom Housing Authority Lindstrom MN 12940 1st Avenue North 55045 651-257-2147

The Chisago County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Chisago County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Chisago County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Chisago County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Chisago County Veterans Service Center MN 313 North Main Street 55012 651-213-5600

Veterans of Foreign Wars Rush MN 45 South Alger Avenue 55069 320-358-3114