Washington County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Washington County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Washington County, Minnesota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Washington County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Washington County low-income housing.

Washington County Housing Authority St. Paul Park MN 321 Broadway Avenue 55071 651-458-0936

The Washington County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Washington County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Washington County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Washington County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 323 Stillwater MN 5880 Omaha Avenue North 55082 651-430-1166

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4210 Forest Lake MN 556 12th Street Southwest 55025 651-464-6827

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8752 Cottage Grove MN 9260 East Point Douglas Road South 55016 651-459-2812

Washington County Veterans Service Stillwater MN 14949 62nd Street North 55082 651-430-6895