McLeod County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The McLeod County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in McLeod County, Minnesota. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. McLeod County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about McLeod County low-income housing.

McLeod County Housing Authority Hutchinson MN 700 Main Street North 55350 320-234-8314

McLeod County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in McLeod County, Minnesota may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for McLeod County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. McLeod County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Hutchinson Senior Center Hutchinson MN 1005 Minnesota 15, 15 55350 320-234-5656

The McLeod County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in McLeod County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local McLeod County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for McLeod County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

McLeod County Veterans Office Glencoe MN 2381 Hennepin Avenue North 55336 320-864-1260

Veterans of Foreign Wars Glencoe MN 923 Chandler Avenue North 55336 320-864-5992

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hutchinson MN 247 1st Avenue Southeast 55350 320-587-9929