Ramsey County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Ramsey County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Ramsey County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Ramsey County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Ramsey County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans St. Paul MN 20 West 12th Street 55155 651-291-1212

Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans-Headquarters St. Paul MN 360 Robert Street North, 306 55101 651-291-8756

Minnesota Department Of Veteran Affairs-Central Office And All Claims Division St. Paul MN 20 West 12th Street, 2 55155 651-296-2562

Minnesota Department of AMVETS St. Paul MN 20 West 12th Street, 302 55155 651-293-1212

SGU Veterans & Families St. Paul MN 320 University Avenue West 55103 651-493-3974

US Department Of Veteran Affairs-Maplewood Veteran Affair Clinic Maplewood MN 1725 Legacy Parkway East 55109 651-225-5420

US Department of Veterans Affairs - St Paul Vet Center New Brighton MN 550 County Road D West 55112 651-644-4022

Veterans of Foreign Wars Roseville MN 1145 Woodhill Drive 55113 651-483-5313

Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary New Brighton MN 20 12th Avenue Northwest 55112 651-291-1759

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1782 White Bear Lake MN 4496 Lake Avenue South 55110 651-426-4944