Anoka County Housing Authority (Minnesota)

The Anoka County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Anoka County, Minnesota. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Anoka County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Anoka County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Anoka County Veterans Service Officer Anoka MN 2100 3rd Avenue, 233 55303 763-323-5290

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fridley MN 1040 Osborne Road Northeast 55432 763-780-3694

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 230 Columbia Heights MN 4446 Central Avenue Northeast 55421 763-788-8187