Otsego County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Otsego County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Otsego County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Otsego County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Otsego County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Michigan Department Of Military And Veterans Affairs Gaylord MI 225 West Main Street, 111 49735 989-731-7575

US Department Of Veteran Affairs Gaylord Gaylord MI 806 South Otsego Avenue 49735 989-732-7525

Otsego County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Otsego County, Michigan may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Otsego County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Otsego County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Otsego County Senior Center Gaylord MI 120 Grandview Boulevard 49735 989-732-1122