Antrim County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Antrim County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Antrim County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Antrim County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Antrim County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Amvets Post 114 Elk Rapids MI 410 Bridge Street 49629 231-264-5182

Antrim County Veterans Counselor Bellaire MI 203 East Cayuga Street 49615 231-533-8499

Central Lake Veterans of Foreign Wars Torch Post Central Lake MI 1805 South Main Street 49622 231-544-6455

Disabled American Veterans Mancelona MI 303 North Maple Street 49659 231-587-9861