Ogemaw County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Ogemaw County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Ogemaw County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Ogemaw County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Ogemaw County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Ogemaw County Veterans Affairs West Branch MI 205 South 8th Street, 111 48661 989-345-5170