Grand Traverse County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Grand Traverse County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Grand Traverse County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Grand Traverse County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Grand Traverse County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Grand Traverse Veterans Affair Traverse MI 2650 Lafranier Road 49686 231-995-6070

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Traverse City Vet Center Traverse MI 3766 U.s. 31 49684 231-935-0051

Veterans of Foreign Wars Cherryland Post Traverse MI 3400 Veterans Drive 49684 231-946-7317