Kalkaska County Housing Authority (Michigan)

Search for Kalkaska County, MI housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Kalkaska County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Kalkaska County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Kalkaska County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Kalkaska County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Kalkaska County Veteran Trust Fund And Veteran Counselor Kalkaska MI 890 Island Lake Road 49646 231-258-3370

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kalkaska MI 408 Hyde Street 49646 231-258-9757