Cheboygan County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Cheboygan County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Cheboygan County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Cheboygan County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Cheboygan County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Cheboygan County Veterans Counselor Cheboygan MI 870 South Main Street 49721 231-627-8833

Veterans of Foreign Wars Indian River MI 4584 South Straits Highway 49749 231-238-0960