Wexford County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Wexford County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Wexford County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Wexford County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Wexford County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Amvets Post 110 Cadillac MI 127 West Cass Street 49601 231-775-7433

Department of Veterans Affairs Cadillac MI 1909 North Mitchell Street 49601 231-775-4401

Veterans of Foreign Wars Manton MI 603 State Street 49663 231-824-3742