Genesee County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Genesee County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Genesee County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Genesee County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Genesee County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Alternative Veteran Solution Flint MI 1506 Gainey Avenue 48503 810-820-2087

Disabled American Veterans Burton MI 4270 East Bristol Road 48519 810-742-9220

Disabled American Veterans Flint MI 3185 Pasadena Avenue 48504 810-732-8490

US Veterans Affairs Department Grand Blanc MI 12765 South Saginaw Street 48439 810-695-2007

Vetbiz Central Flint MI 501 South Averill Avenue 48506 810-767-8387

Veterans of Foreign Wars Burton MI 2260 Belsay Road 48519 810-743-4138

Veterans of Foreign Wars Davison MI 9474 Lapeer Road 48423 810-658-9069

Veterans of Foreign Wars Flint MI 4138 Corunna Road 48532 810-230-8410

Veterans of Foreign Wars Clio MI 10380 North Saginaw Road 48420 810-686-3057

Veterans of Foreign Wars Flint MI 5065 Saginaw Road 48507 810-742-1995

Veterans of Foreign Wars Swartz Creek MI 3131 Elms Road 48473 810-635-9792

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fenton MI 1148 North Leroy Street 48430 810-629-3700

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8236 Flint MI 4008 Coldwater Road 48504 810-787-5520

Vietnam Veterans Of America Burton MI 4270 East Bristol Road 48519 810-232-7773

Vietnam Veterans of America Flint MI 4138 Corunna Road 48532 810-232-7773

Genesee County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Genesee County, Michigan may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Genesee County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Genesee County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Grand Blanc Senior Center Grand Blanc MI 12632 Pagels Drive 48439 810-695-3202