Arenac County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Arenac County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Arenac County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Arenac County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Arenac County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Standish MI 3580 West Huron Road 48658 989-846-6533

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8275 Au Gres MI 3651 East Huron Road 48703 989-876-8717