Gladwin County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Gladwin County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Gladwin County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Gladwin County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Gladwin County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Gladwin County Veterans Affairs Department Gladwin MI 555 West Cedar Avenue, b 48624 989-426-4891

Michigan Department Of Military And Veterans Affairs Gladwin MI 401 West Cedar Avenue 48624 989-426-4891