Nacogdoches County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Nacogdoches County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Nacogdoches County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Nacogdoches County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Nacogdoches County low-income housing.

Garrison Housing Authority Garrison TX 714 Project Road, Apt 1001 75946 936-347-2285

Nacogdoches Housing Authority Nacogdoches TX 715 Summit Street 75961 936-569-1131

The Nacogdoches County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Nacogdoches County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Nacogdoches County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Nacogdoches County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3893 Nacogdoches TX 2406 Hunter Street 75964 936-569-9670

Vietnam Veterans Of America Nacogdoches TX 1202 Douglass Road 75964 936-615-9052