Panola County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Panola County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Panola County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Panola County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Panola County low-income housing.

Beckville Housing Authority Beckville TX 419 Monroe Street 75631 903-678-3630

The Panola County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Panola County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Panola County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Panola County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Panola County Veterans Services Carthage TX 110 Sycamore Street 75633 903-693-0360

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5620 Carthage TX 421 North Live Oak Street 75633 903-693-2975