Gregg County Housing Authority

Search for Gregg County TX housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Gregg County Veterans Services Officer Longview TX 1203 East Marshall Avenue 75601 903-237-2674

Veterans of Foreign Wars 1183 Longview TX 6001 West Marshall Avenue 75604 903-297-3652

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4002 Longview TX 401 Ambassador Row 75604 903-753-2413