Wood County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Wood County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Wood County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Wood County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Wood County low-income housing.

Alba City Housing Authority Alba TX 145 North Osborn Street 75410 903-765-2541

Mineola Housing Authority Mineola TX 784 Goodson Circle 75773 903-569-3519

The Wood County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Wood County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Wood County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Wood County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Mineola TX 671 West Broad Street 75773 903-569-2228

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8780 Winnsboro TX 6138 Texas 37 75494 903-629-3574

Wood County Veterans Office Quitman TX 301 East Goode Street 75783 903-763-5581