Carter County Housing Authority (Tennessee)

The Carter County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Carter County, Tennessee. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Carter County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Carter County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Elizabethton Veterans Service Office Elizabethton TN 801 East Elk Avenue, 107 37643 423-542-1824

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2166 Elizabethton TN 2001 West Elk Avenue 37643 423-542-0520