Yancey County Housing Authority (North Carolina)

The Yancey County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Yancey County, North Carolina. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Yancey County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Yancey County low-income housing.

Burnsville Housing Authority Burnsville NC 23 Woodland Drive 28714 828-682-2216

The Yancey County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Yancey County, North Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Yancey County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Yancey County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Yancey County Veteran Affair Burnsville NC 110 Town Square 28714 828-682-1514