Unicoi County Housing Authority (Tennessee)

The Unicoi County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Unicoi County, Tennessee. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Unicoi County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Unicoi County low-income housing.

Erwin Housing Authority Erwin TN 750 Carolina Avenue, Ste 100 37650 423-743-5231

The Unicoi County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Unicoi County, Tennessee. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Unicoi County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Unicoi County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Erwin TN 648 South Elm Avenue 37650 423-743-6331