Watauga County Housing Authority (North Carolina)

The Watauga County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Watauga County, North Carolina. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Watauga County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Watauga County low-income housing.

Boone Housing Authority Boone NC 151 Meadowview Drive 28607 828-265-3206

The Watauga County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Watauga County, North Carolina. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Watauga County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Watauga County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Boone NC 144 Vfw Drive 28607 828-264-9570

Watauga County Veterans Services Boone NC 331 Queen Street, c 28607 828-265-8065