Linn County Housing Authority (Oregon)

The Linn County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Linn County, Oregon. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Linn County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Linn County low-income housing.

Albany Housing Authority Albany OR 1250 Queen Avenue Southeast 97322 541-926-4497

Linn County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Linn County, Oregon may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Linn County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Linn County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Brownsville Senior Center Brownsville OR 255 North Main Street 97327 541-466-5666

The Linn County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Linn County, Oregon. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Linn County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Linn County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Oregon Veterans´┐Ż Home Lebanon OR 600 North 5th Street 97355 503-362-5235

Veterans of Foreign Wars Albany OR 1469 Timber Street Southeast 97322 541-928-7925

Veterans of Foreign Wars Harrisburg OR 150 Smith Street 97446 541-995-6095

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sweet Home OR 580 Main Street 97386 541-367-4435