Deschutes County Housing Authority

Search for Deschutes County OR housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

Deschutes County Housing Authority

A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about low-income housing.

Oregon State Housing Authority Redmond OR 405 Southwest 6th Street 97756 541-923-1018

Deschutes County Veterans Affairs Department

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Central Or Veterans Outreach Bend OR 2934 Northeast Wells Acres Road 97701 541-383-5094

Central Oregon Veterans Outreach Bend OR 61510 South Highway 97 97702 541-383-2793

Veterans of Foreign Wars Redmond OR 1836 Southwest Veterans Way 97756 541-548-4108

Veterans of Foreign Wars La Pine OR 16480 Finley Butte Road 97739 541-536-1312

Veterans of Foreign Wars Bend OR 1503 Northeast 4th Street 97701 541-389-0775