Benton County Housing Authority

Search for Benton County OR housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

Benton County Senior Center

Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Corvallis Oregon Senior Center Corvallis OR 2601 Northwest Tyler Avenue 97330 541-766-6959

Corvallis Senior Center Corvallis OR 501 Southwest Madison Avenue 97333 541-766-6745

Benton County Veterans Affairs Department

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Veterans Affairs Department Corvallis Corvallis OR 301 Southwest 4th Street 97333 541-766-6803

US Veterans Affairs Department Corvallis Corvallis OR 301 Southwest 4th Street 97333 541-758-1595

Veterans Service Office Corvallis OR 551 Northwest Monroe Avenue 97330 541-766-6803