Curry County Housing Authority (Oregon)

The Curry County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Curry County, Oregon. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Curry County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Curry County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Curry County Veterans Service Office Gold Beach OR 93976 Ocean Way 97444 541-247-3205

Veterans Memorial Association Gold Beach OR 94199 Caughell Street 97444 541-247-6024

Veterans of Foreign Wars Brookings OR 206 Pacific Avenue 97415 541-412-7214