Humboldt County Housing Authority (California)

The Humboldt County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Humboldt County, California. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Humboldt County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Humboldt County low-income housing.

Eureka Housing Authority Eureka CA 735 West Everding Street 95503 707-443-4583

Hoopa Valley Housing Authority Hoopa CA Highway 96 95546 530-625-4759

The Humboldt County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Humboldt County, California. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Humboldt County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Humboldt County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Fortuna Veterans Memorial Building Fortuna CA 1426 Main Street 95540 707-725-4480

Native American Veterans Hoopa CA Loop Road 95546 530-625-5522

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Redwood Vet Center Eureka CA 2830 G Street, a 95501 707-444-8271

Veterans Memorial Building Garberville CA 483 Conger Street 95542 707-923-2638