Siskiyou County Housing Authority (California)

The Siskiyou County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Siskiyou County, California. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Siskiyou County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Siskiyou County low-income housing.

Happy Camp Housing Authority Happy Camp CA 632 Jacobs Way 96039 530-493-2226

Yreka Housing Authority Yreka CA 1836 Apsuun 96097 530-842-1644

The Siskiyou County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Siskiyou County, California. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Siskiyou County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Siskiyou County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Siskiyou County Veterans Service Yreka CA 105 East Oberlin Road 96097 530-842-8010