Klamath County Housing Authority (Oregon)

The Klamath County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Klamath County, Oregon. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Klamath County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Klamath County low-income housing.

Klamath Housing Authority Klamath Falls OR 1445 Avalon Street 97603 541-884-0649

The Klamath County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Klamath County, Oregon. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Klamath County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Klamath County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Klamath Falls OR 2809 Avalon Street 97603 541-884-9125

Veterans of Foreign Wars Klamath Falls OR 515 Klamath Avenue 97601 541-882-0057