Del Norte County Housing Authority (California)

The Del Norte County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Del Norte County, California. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Del Norte County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Del Norte County low-income housing.

Crescent City Housing Authority Crescent CA 235 H Street 95531 707-464-9216

Yurok Indian Housing Authority Klamath CA 101 Klamath Mill Road 95548 707-482-1618

The Del Norte County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Del Norte County, California. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Del Norte County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Del Norte County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Del Norte Veterans Service Crescent CA 810 H Street 95531 707-464-2154