Jasper County Housing Authority (Missouri)

The Jasper County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Jasper County, Missouri. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Jasper County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Jasper County low-income housing.

Webb City Housing Authority Webb MO 415 North Washington Street 64870 417-673-2288

The Jasper County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Jasper County, Missouri. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Jasper County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Jasper County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Commission Joplin MO 730 South Wall Avenue 64801 417-629-3538

Veterans of Foreign Wars Carthage MO Inca Road 64836 417-358-1657

Veterans of Foreign Wars Webb MO 1000 North Webb Street 64870 417-673-3181