Cherokee County Housing Authority (Kansas)

The Cherokee County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Cherokee County, Kansas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Cherokee County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Cherokee County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Of Foreign Wars 1372 Columbus KS 1372 South East Avenue 66725 620-429-2831

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 408 Baxter Springs KS 930 West 9th Street 66713 620-856-3799