Sullivan County Housing Authority (New Hampshire)

The Sullivan County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Sullivan County, New Hampshire. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Sullivan County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Sullivan County low-income housing.

Claremont Housing Authority Claremont NH 243 Broad Street 03743 603-542-6411

The Sullivan County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Sullivan County, New Hampshire. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Sullivan County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Sullivan County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Charlestown Memorial Veterans of Foreign Wars Post Charlestown NH 365 Lovers Lane Road 03603 603-826-5186

Newport Veterans Club Newport NH 118 John Stark Highway 03773 603-863-3945