Grafton County Housing Authority (New Hampshire)

The Grafton County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Grafton County, New Hampshire. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Grafton County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Grafton County low-income housing.

Lebanon Housing Authority Lebanon NH 31 Romano Circle 03784 603-298-5753

Grafton County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Grafton County, New Hampshire may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Grafton County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Grafton County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Plymouth Regional Senior Center Plymouth NH 8 Depot Street 03264 603-536-1204

The Grafton County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Grafton County, New Hampshire. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Grafton County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Grafton County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Littleton NH 600 Cottage Street 03561 603-444-5750