Cheshire County Housing Authority (New Hampshire)

The Cheshire County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Cheshire County, New Hampshire. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Cheshire County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Cheshire County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department Of Veteran Affairs-Keene Outpatient Clinic Keene NH 640 Marlboro Street 03431 603-355-2074

Veterans of Foreign Wars Keene NH 459 Winchester Street 03431 603-357-0149