Rutland County Housing Authority (Vermont)

The Rutland County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Rutland County, Vermont. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Rutland County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Rutland County low-income housing.

Rutland Housing Authority Rutland VT 5 Tremont Street 05701 802-775-2926

The Rutland County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Rutland County, Vermont. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Rutland County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Rutland County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Assistance Office Rutland VT 95 Crescent Street 05701 802-775-6772

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 648 Rutland VT 15 Wales Street 05701 802-775-6892