Merrimack County Housing Authority (New Hampshire)

The Merrimack County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Merrimack County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Merrimack County low-income housing.

Concord Housing Authority Concord NH 19 Jennings Drive 03301 603-225-3255

The Merrimack County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Merrimack County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Merrimack County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

New Hampshire Veterans-Foreign Concord NH 158 Liberty Street 03301 603-715-5579

Veterans of Foreign Wars Franklin NH 26 Peabody Place 03235 603-934-9869

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1631 Concord NH 6 Court Street 03301 603-228-8907