York County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The York County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in York County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. York County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about York County low-income housing.

Gresham Housing Authority Gresham NE 120 Maud St 68367 402-735-7292

York Housing Authority York NE 215 North Lincoln Avenue 68467 402-362-5900

The York County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in York County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local York County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for York County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

York Veterans Services Officer York NE 510 North Lincoln Avenue 68467 402-362-4047