Clay County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Clay County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Clay County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Clay County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Clay County low-income housing.

Clay Center Housing Authority Clay Center NE 114 East Division Street 68933 402-762-3503

Harvard Housing Authority Harvard NE 502 East Walnut Street 68944 402-772-4091

Sutton Housing Authority Sutton NE 200 East Hickory Street, Apt 25 68979 402-773-4577

The Clay County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Clay County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Clay County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Clay County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Clay County Veteran Service Officer Clay Center NE 111 West Fairfield Street 68933 402-762-3508