Fillmore County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Fillmore County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Fillmore County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Fillmore County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Fillmore County low-income housing.

Fairmont Housing Authority Fairmont NE 255 East Main Street 68354 402-268-2891

The Fillmore County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Fillmore County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Fillmore County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Fillmore County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Fillmore County Veterans Service Geneva NE 160 North 9th Street 68361 402-759-3219

Veterans of Foreign Wars Geneva NE 109 South 10th Street 68361 402-759-4399

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7102 Geneva NE 1018 G Street 68361 402-759-4399