Hall County Housing Authority (Nebraska)

The Hall County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Hall County, Nebraska. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Hall County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Hall County low-income housing.

Grand Island Housing Authority Grand Island NE 911 Baumann Drive 68803 308-385-5530

Hall County Housing Authority Grand Island NE 1834 W 7th St 68803 308-385-5530

Wood River Housing Authority Wood River NE 1413 Main Street 68883 308-583-2405

The Hall County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Hall County, Nebraska. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Hall County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Hall County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Hall County Veterans Service Office Grand Island NE 131 South Pine Street, 9 68801 308-385-5065

United Veterans Club Grand Island NE 1914 West Capital Avenue 68803 308-381-1555